User License Details
Important Points for user licenses:
- Users who cancel their license subscriptions within their 30 or 90 day trial periods will continue to be able to use their license for the remainder of the trial period.
- Users who downgrade from a previously higher license tier will continue to be able to use their higher license count for the duration of their remaining trial period from their first purchase.
- Users who upgrade from a lower license count tier will immediately be able to use their new licenses upon upgrade.
- 1 premium license grants you access to: Archiving, Posting Waypoints to your own ArcGIS feature map layer, receiving actual messages sent by team mates in the Team Chat room, and if assigned as a “Team Admin” or “Ops Coordinator” or if you have your own team code and are your own “Team Admin”, the ability to do the SMS team dispatch (send to as many people at a time as you have licenses).
How to Upgrade/Downgrade Subscription Licenses:
- From your “Account” page, click the “change” link next to your “Account Type” (figure 95) or go directly there at https://www.disastersurveyor.com/account/currentsubscription.php.
- On the Current Subscription page (figure 96), select your new desired tier and continue checkout.
- Please Note: You will not be able to upgrade or downgrade to the same tier as your current license.
Figure 95. Your Account license details page.
Figure 96. Current Subscription page
How to Cancel Subscription Licenses:
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!