- To access the Worksite Triage forms, tap the “Worksite Triage” button on the home screen.
- To start a new Worksite Triage form, tap the “New Form” button on the Worksite Triage home screen (figure 6). This will start a fresh Worksite Triage form (figure 7).
- To save and close a Triage form, tap “Home” or “Close”. If “Close” is tapped, the form is closed, and the user is returned back to the list of saved Triage forms (figure 6). If “Home” is tapped, the user returns back to the app home screen, and upon tapping “Worksite Triage”, is returned back to the currently opened Triage form (figure 7). If minimum mandatory information for the form has not been entered and “Close” is tapped, the fields will highlight in red.
To upload Triage forms to the server (for Team Admins and Ops Coordinators), check the checkbox with the green checkmark for the items you wish to upload and tap “Upload” (figure 6).
- To delete an existing Triage form, tap the trash can icon next to the Triage form (figure 6).
- To add photos to a Triage form, from the Triage form screen, tap “Camera” or “Photos” then “Camera” to take a photo and associate to the form (figure 8). If a photo has been saved for a Triage form, a small preview of the photo is displayed on the list of saved Triage forms on the device (figure 6).
- To delete a photo, tap the trash can icon for the photo in the “Photos” screen for that Triage form (figure 8). To see a larger version of the photo, tap the preview icon, and tap again to close.
- To generate a Search Marking for the Worksite Triage form, tap the “Marking” menu on the Triage form screen. The Worksite ID, any Hazards, team ID, Date, and Triage Category Letter from the Triage form are used for the marking (figure 9).
- To share a Triage form to another user via a web link (URL), tap the “Share” menu option on the Triage form, then select your desired method to share the form (figure 10). If the recipient opens the link without the app installed on their device, or on a desktop/laptop email client, the link will open an INSARG pdf form with the Triage Form and any saved Photos.
- To view the pdf INSARAG guidelines for Triage forms, tap the “Guidance” menu link in the Triage Form screen (figure 11).